LO26 48V 500W 26" Electric Folding Bike
Samebike LO26 26 Inch Folding Electric Bike 48V 500W Motor Electric Bicycle with Full Suspension and Shimano 21 Speed
With the all-new LO26 foldable electric bike, go ahead and venture off the beaten path. Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum frame, all-terrain tires, and full suspension, you are prepared for any adventure. Keeping you in control at all times is its superb disc brakes with fingertip modulation. Packed with smart features for taking any ride to the next level of freedom and pleasure.
REAR-HUB MOTOR POWER - Strong motor up to 500W. Supplement your pedaling power, so you can ride farther and take a long way home.
HIGH TORQUE - Hills are no match for the LO26. Hi-torque 48V battery gives you quick acceleration, making it easy to start up after stops and to tackle all terrains.
SMART BATTERY - Go further, charge less. The LO26’s boosted smart BMS battery gives you a range of up to 60 km on a single charge.
FULL SUSPENSION SYSTEM - Don’t let bumps, ditches, or dirt roads deter you from riding. The secure full-suspension system gives you comfort over all terrains at any speed.
INTELLIGENT LCD DISPLAY - Full-color smart display gives you access to advanced settings. Control your speed settings, or enact walk-assist.
SHIMANO 21-GEAR SHIFTING - Wide-range 21-gear shifting provides expert control, and ideal gear steps facilitate seamless transitions to perfectly match your terrain and riding style.
FRONT & REAR DISC BRAKE - Equipped with disc brakes for smoother, more reliable braking with fingertip effort.
- Color Family: Black, White
- Maximum Speed: 35km/h (20mph); speed limitation is optional
- Maximum Mileage: 18.6-25 miles or 30-40 km (electric mode); 31-37 miles or 50-60 km (assistant mode)
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Motor: 500W high-speed brushless gear motors
- Display: Advanced Colorful LCD Display
- Derailleur: Shimano Gear 21-Speed
- Riding Model: Pure electric riding, Pure human riding, Assisted riding
- Suspension System: Front and Rear Suspensions
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Head Light: LED Headlamp
- Fenders: Front and Rear PVC Mudguards
- Tire: 26" x 1.95"
- Package Weight: 30 kg /66 lbs
- Load Capacity: 150 kg /330 lbs
- Battery: 48V 10.4Ah Lithium-ion Cells
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Grade ability: 25-degree slope
What's In Box?
Our bikes are 85% pre-assembled, you need to install the front wheel and handlebar.
Samebike E-bikes ship complete with everything you’ll need to get up and running, including:
- A Samebike LO26 eBike
- Battery Charger
- Assembly tools
SHIPPING & DELIVERY:
Our warehouse is located in Canada. If the products are in stock, customers in Canada can receive the products in 3-8 working days.
- Processing time: Generally it takes 1-2 business days for processing after receiving your order. Please allow extra time for tracking information to be updated, as local couriers may experience slight delays. Orders will not be processed on Saturday or Sunday.
- Delivery Times: 3-8 Working Days
- Note: This Link is only for Canadian Customers.
TRACK YOUR ORDER:
- When your order is dispatched we'll send you an email with your tracking details so you can follow its journey.
- If for any reason you don't receive this or for more shipping information, please email us at email@example.com and we will update you on your order's progress.
PAYPAL PURCHASE PROTECTION
Paypal Purchase Protection covers all eligible purchases where PayPal is used, as well as payments made through our website. We Accept Visa / Master Card / American Express / Discover Card & PayPal.
You can pay with a Debit or Credit Card via the Paypal payment gateway. PayPal account optional but not required!
Wherever you buy our products, whether in the ECA or from any Nero Cycle outlet or Distributor's store, you have 12 months to request repairs if any vehicle turns out to be faulty or not as advertised. The 12 months warranty period starts from the date your product is delivered, and you must inform the seller of any issue encountered with one of our products within 10 days of discovering the problem.